Chris is an owner and Director at Sartori, and a Registered Professional Biologist (R.P.Bio.) in good standing with over 18 years of environmental consulting experience. He has a thorough understanding of the environmental legislative framework in British Columbia, as well as significant experience designing and implementing Environmental Management Systems for large, complex construction projects with multiple active contractors. He also has significant experience in environmental impact assessment, biological baseline assessment, and post-construction biological monitoring.
Chris has served as an owner’s environmental representative, contractor’s representative, and Independent Environmental Monitor (regulator’s representative) on many types of infrastructure projects including:
- Linear transportation infrastructure projects
- Oil and gas conveyance infrastructure maintenance and development
- Electrical transmission, station, and delivery projects
- Hydroelectric generation construction projects
- Federal railway infrastructure maintenance and development
- Civil construction projects (water, sewer, and storm drainage)
Further, Chris has experience designing and implementing environmental emergency response such as large-scale spill response, and fish stranding assessment for hydroelectric facility malfunction. Through his work in BC’s run-of-river hydroelectric industry, Chris has been involved in an environmental management role for the construction of over 15 hydroelectric facilities.